Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ugh...sick again

You know when you all have of these plans...all of these intentions...all of these goals...and then you get sick...again.  I have not had this many colds or sinus infections in such a short amount of time in a very, very long time. 

I have so many things I want to write about.  I've started an Etsy business, I even have a couple of posts already written.  However, as soon as the kids are in bed, we crash.  Everyone's sick...again. 

I think the most frustrating thing is that we're supposed to be living healthier, greener, cleaner...and it just is not foolproof.  Do you ever feel like you find something that works...but then you skip one time and you are back to square one?  Honestly, ever time someone in our family gets sick, I run through a few things that I think make a difference...vitamin D drops, probiotic, vitamins, etc...and there is always one I have forgetting for 1-2 days...but it is not always the same thing.  Boy, talk about frustrating.  It is just hard wondering what is really working, making a difference...and what is just a placebo or lacking "clinical" difference. 

Ok, done venting.  I am just sorry I did not have more to update.  I will really be back up and running soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment