Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Food Cravings

One of the hardest things for me with the Makers Diet is that I crave sugar.  I didn't at first.  I felt amazing.  I still feel amazing, but I started having sugar cravings.  Several of my friends that follow the makers diet have also had this craving.  I'm not sure why, but I haven't figured out what to do about it!  When I give in and have sugar, I feel awful!!!  So my body doesn't exactly need the sugar but I haven't figured out what is lacking in my diet.

After a discussion with my dad, I found a list he referenced.  It's a chart of what your body really needs when you are craving something.  I tried several times to list it here, but I don't know enough about blogging to do that yet.  Here is the Naturopathyworks website if you want to check it out for yourself.  A lot of it really makes sense, and it gave me a lot of good ideas.  I do have to say that I don't think some nuts and fruit aren't exactly going to cut it when I want a raspberry dark chocolate bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment